Join us on Facebook
|Follow us on Twitter|
|PTCC on Youtube|
The ''Partnership for Tuberculosis Care and Control in India'' (the Partnership) brings together civil society across India on a common platform to support and strengthen national TB control efforts; with non-governmental, technical, private, international and other partners, all united in their vision of a TB-free India... |Read more
- Organised Mentorship Programme for TB Advocates in Mumbai on 16th-17th March 2016
- Organised Regional Consultative Meeting of Partners in Ahmedabad on 12th-13th March 2016
- Organised National Consultative Meeting of Partners in Delhi on 11th-12th Sep 2015
- Regional Consultative Meeting of Partners- South Region at Bangalore on 13th-14th May 2016
- Governing Board Meeting on 07th May 2016
Achievement of the TB-related targets of the Millennium Development Goals and the Stop TB Partnership in India through a unified response from civil society and multiple stakeholders.
Contribute to India's TB control efforts through a unified response from civil society and all other stakeholders, in line with a common national goal.